[nfb-talk] contest results?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 22:11:20 UTC 2009

Hello Laura and listers,

    You can read the list of 2008 winners and some of the winning entries on
the NFB Writers' Division Web Site at:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

    Additional entries and the 2009 contest winners and entries will be
posted over the coming months.

Peter Donahue
Webmaster, National Association of Blind Writers