[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 22 00:29:24 UTC 2010

Yes, the government wastes some money, but so does private industry,
small business, and everybody else.  No process is perfect, there
will be some waste, fraud, and everything else in any process.  Look
at the financial debacle we are just coming out of.  I don't think
government is any better, or worse at running things as anybody
else.  The money crowd wants to be left alone, until they mess up
terminally, then they want the government to step in, no strings attached.

Dave