[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

RyanO ryano218 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 04:43:42 UTC 2010

Chuck, I don't know you of course, but based on your comments, I'm tempted
to think that you don't receive social security or Medicare benefits. I and
many of my friends can relate horror story after horror story involving the
bureaucracy and ineptness of various government programs. I've asked many
liberals in amicable debates why they believe that the government is better
able to provide assistance than the private sector. I ask on a historical,
efficiency and motivational basis. At the end of the arguments, though many
platitudes come across, I've never received a solid answer.

RyanO