[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 24 03:43:03 UTC 2010

Well, the government probably has more money, and can provide things
in a more even-handed regular way.  Yes, there are problems with
administering government programs -- but private ones too.  Who
hasn't had billing problems with an insurance company, a phone
company, a a bank or a credit card company.  Any large system that
tries to make everybody, and everything the same is going to have
these kinds of problems.  If you think the government has a monopoly
on the bad stuff, or that the private sector could administer a large
program without mistakes, fraud and the rest of it is just thinking
selectively to make a point.

Dave