[nfb-talk] blind and wanting to improve things, not get labeled

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 23:29:06 UTC 2010

IF this is indeed the case, then perhaps something needs to be done to change the election system in this country.  And even here, I foresee a problem.  I suspect it will take most of the average people of this country getting sick and tired of being sick and tired and thus developing the political will to make the necessary changes.  Still, somebody's got to start somewhere don't they?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now a proud Mac user!!!!!

e-mail: