[nfb-talk] Extra Tax Exemption

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:14:15 UTC 2010

I'll agree blindness has little to do with the size of your room.
But I can imagine blindness-related needs for space, depending on
your equipment, Braille books, etc.  But that's an individual matter,
not a cookie cutter accommodation.  Universities rarely understand
that few accommodations really are "cookie cutter" for anyone.

But that's a whole other debate for another list.  *smile*

Joseph