[nfb-talk] Check Out This Link On RushLimbaughtalking aboutblind justice

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:31:45 UTC 2010

Oh, Rush is worth it. You might not be able to win though. I would like to
see him in an authentic debate on this issue.  If you just call the program,
he'll kick your fanny because he controls the buttons.  First thing to know
about Limbaugh's program is that if you call the program and seem to be
intelligent and well spoken, you won't even get on the air.

Personally, I don't have a problem with that. Its not good for business
(his) for someone to come on and poke holes in his arguments. What I have a
problem with is people taking this stuf seriously. I know a lot, and I mean
a lot, of people who think listing to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannedy, and the
like is the equivalent to listening to NPR. Ahhhh, no, its not.

PS: Did you folks hear that Glen Beck thinks he's going to lose his vision
in a couple of years? He has something called Macular Dystrophy (not macular
degeneration). I've never heard of it before but apparently its pretty bad.