[nfb-talk] Here We Go Again

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 07:29:37 UTC 2010

hi,

sometimes it depends on the task.
say cutting a sheet of plywood, i believe a blind guy can operate the saw
and cut the sheet but i don't believe it could be done without the start and
end point being more than 1/16th of an inch different and as fast as a
sighted carpenter and that's the point people refuse to accept.
getting the job done is possible but the public doesn't tolerate time lags
taken by the blind cohart.
now days, air compressors run nail guns and you only get one pop. is the
blind guy going to knowwhen the nail goes into the sheet and misses the stud
with all the noise?
how happy is the boss going to be when you just blew 10 minutes doing a line
of nails and you were not hitting the stud?

Bryan Schulz