[nfb-talk] Braille Lite Repairs

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Dec 11 03:11:21 UTC 2010

Are you wanting to get them fixed at no charge, or handle repairs through
FS?  I know that FS sells refurbished ones, so makes me wonder if they would
buy yours.  That money could be donated, but I understand that's not your
intent.  Are yout looking for a person or business that will take on BLT
repairs?

Judy