[nfb-talk] Stop the Insanity

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Dec 14 10:18:06 UTC 2010

Ryan:

In the past day there has been some repetition, and some good
discussion.  That is the strength and weakness of an open
list.  There is always going to be a certain percentage of traffic
each person considers to be garbage.  Just delete it.

While you may think you are being cute, or "honest" with the use of
the F-word, I would say that you will just add to one of the problems
you are objecting to.  While I am not personally offended, some
people are and will post endlessly about it.

Please show some of the restraint you would like from others.

Dave