[nfb-talk] Michael Hingson Here is my Christmas newsletterdesigned to warm up any snow bound person

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Dec 17 16:04:35 UTC 2010

It will be accessible, but for now only the hard cover print version is
available.  Many order print and then read them with KnfbReader Mobiles
which I also can sell you, (grin).  Pre ordering helps generate the interest
which produces Audible books and such.  So, I appreciate your help, and the
cover is fine.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com