[nfb-talk] Michael Hingson Here is myChristmas newsletterdesigned to warm up any snow bound person

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Dec 17 18:25:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

Actually I am sure there will be a Braille version from the NLSs, but Thomas
Nelson Publishers doesn't do Braille.  The cover of the book will have
Thunder Dog in Braille, however.  Fear not.  Braille will be there.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com