[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:30:23 UTC 2010

I understand everyone's frustration with the way the tragedy has been
portrayed.  Yet, we're not the ones to whom this frustration needs to be
expressed.  The people doing the blogging and reporting need to get the
brunt of all these follow-up comments.  This was really my confusion with
the Extreme Makeover episode.  It's almost as though we feel confident about
thumping our points around here but get weak knees when it comes to being
just as active in other public forums not related to blindness specifically.

Regards,

Joe