[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Dec 18 20:48:58 UTC 2010

Mike I don't give up easy,
You know that.
It seems to me folks decide what to stand up for, and if the head
persons disagree then nothing happens.
If the head persons have a comment and want to have a following, then
we all need to jump hoops to make it happen.
It seems to me, the federation would get further if everyone could see
we stand up for what is important to us on a topic.
This would not only help the blind, to fix buss stopps but would help
everyone else as well.
I understand accidents where there has to be a way to keep this from happening.
To many lives have been lost.