[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Dec 19 03:43:39 UTC 2010

You know,
I'm surprised this hasn't happened on Colfax, as the stop is rite on
the street.
A very small sidewalk.
We have the same thing here on a street called Broadwater.
Now I walk on the sidewalk anyway.
The problem with this sidewalk is there are many driveways.
You have to be ever careful you don't follow the slope.