[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 06:10:37 UTC 2010

Steve,

I am going to hold off on speculation of charges and whatnot, because
I don’t know.  I do have direct first-hand experience with the
intersection and the bus stop in question here.  I don’t think it was
entirely a no-fault accident.  I don’t know if the woman has criminal
liability and cannot know since I wasn’t there.

What I do know is that blindness had no part of it, and that the bus
stop is no more or less safe than any other in the country.

Joseph