[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Bonnie S cedarwoman1965 at neb.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 12:53:47 UTC 2010

I'm in agreement with Mike and Sherri on this.  I just figure that when it's
my time to go, it will be my time.  Icy conditions haven't kept me away from
the bus stops in the past, nor will they in the future.  We still have lives
to live like everyone else.  Even at the safest bus stops, accidents _will_
happen.  There's no getting around that.

Bonnie