[nfb-talk] Wy Fi

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Dec 20 02:46:03 UTC 2010

It sounds as if your battery has gone bad.  This does happen after awhile.
Also, the battery may not be fully charged even though the computer thinks
it is.  You might research how to recalibrate the battery gage on your
computer.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com