[nfb-talk] Miniature guide horse opens door for blind student

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 20 17:07:39 UTC 2010

I use a cane also.  If I lived in an apartment which I do not, the
last thing I would want is a horse clopping around above
me.  Wouldn't that also ruin the floors?  I don't know about guide
horses, so I also wonder if they can be trained to do their business
outdoors instead of just letting go the way most horses do.  Oh my, I
do love my cane.  No maintenance.  I understand the companionship,
but no thanks.

Connie Canode