[nfb-talk] Victor Reader Stream question

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 21 13:02:37 UTC 2010

You're probably right  about what it is.

I guess I'm always just a bit nervous about trying something out and then
possibly getting stuck in the middle of something with no help around at the
given moment.

That's a trait that has held me back in a lot of areas of my life, I must
admit.

The unit will come in handy this week, as I have both a chapter board
meeting and a regular chapter meeting to record before transcribing the
minutes.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter