[nfb-talk] [Nh-board] collapse of board

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:15:03 UTC 2010

Hi Ed:

I hope I am not out of line here suggesting anything.
I am from West Virginia so can't really do anything...but this
situation sounds dire and I hope something can be worked out...that
would be bad if there wasn't an NFB aphiliate in all the states except
NH.

Just a suggestion...have you tried talking to anyone in the National
office about this and seeing if maybe national leadership can step in
and help you or do anything?

Just a suggestion...you shouldn't have to do it all by yourself
especially at your age.

I am very sorry about this and I hope things can get worked out.
I wish you the best of luck with things...and if I were in New
Hampshire I'd definitely be more than willing to help!

Kerri