[nfb-talk] collapse of board

Kenneth Chrane kenneth.chrane at verizon.net
Wed Feb 24 00:56:56 UTC 2010

Hi Ed, I just contacted President Marc Maurer and Jesse Hartle as well as
Lauren McLarney concerning the situation in New Hampshire.

The news about the Board collapsing doesn't sound good.
I hope by Wednesday you will hear from all three National Officers from our
national office.
Good luck.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Chrane