[nfb-talk] AAPD's Statement on VA Delegate Robert Marshall's Remarks About People with Disabilities

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 08:56:58 UTC 2010

I may disagree with abortion; but, I must say that Robert Marshall does not reflect, in his remark, my own views at all.  In fact, quite candidly, it's comments such as these that tend to make all of us pro-lifers look bad.  Is he wrong?  You'd better believe it!!!  No compassion at all.  He certainly is not one of us.  Now, in an effort to keep this somewhat on topic, I'd go so far as to say that he most likely understands very little, (if indeed anything at all) about matters concerning the blind.  I once heard of a senator who refused to shake the hand of a blind constituent for fear perhaps that he might catch blindness.  How ridiculous.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a Mac user!!!

e-mail: