[nfb-talk] Suggestions for GPS

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jan 13 21:38:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

WayFinder Access is still available for the Nokia N82 at a price of $395.00.
Although there is no plan for future developments on WayFinder it is still a
good program.  If you wish, feel free to call me at (415) 827-4084.  I'll be
happy to discuss it with you further.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com