[nfb-talk] raised markers

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:44:45 UTC 2010

All,

Anybody know where I can get some raised markers? I need some round, flat,
clear plastic raised markers suitable  for putting on the buttons of a
microwave oven that is for use by a group. My department has a microwave
oven and I'd like to put some raised markers on the instrament panel.

There is a brand name of raised markers called "bump dots". This is not what
I need. Those are too rounded on the top. The raised markers I'm talking
about are very flat and very easy to see through.