[nfb-talk] Fw: Forget Gum. Walking and Using Phone Is Risky

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 16:40:30 UTC 2010

John,

Care are not the problem, but the careless humans driving the are.

One need not be afraid to ride, walk or fly, lest he be confined to his
home.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall