[nfb-talk] super shuttle help

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:54:42 UTC 2010

Hi All!

I know this is very last-minute but stupid me thought booking this
super shuttle would be simple and it's not turning out as simply as I
thought lol!

Last night I tried to book my super shuttle online. I went to the
direct link for our group code provided by the NFB and I was under the
impression we would get a discounted price of $26 round-trip.

When you book online, it gives several options for what kind of
car/van you want...shared ride for 7 people a private SUV among many
other options. Below each option it givs price information. I knew
that for our discounted price for one-way it was $14 so I chose the
shared van option since it seemed the cheapest.

Since I will need the super shuttle for both arriving and departing I
chose round-trip and selected the shared ride van first option for
both ways.

When it gave me my total price, it came out to $34.

Does anyone know which option I should select to get the discounted
$26 price I thought we were supposed to get with the discounted group
rate?

I should probably mention that the link I clicked took me to the
direct page and it did have our group code on it...so I can't figure
out why I'm not getting the $26 price.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so which option did you select?

Also, are most of you booking online or over the phone?

Should I just book over the phone?

Thanks, and sorry this is so last-minute...I really shouldn't wait
until the last minute for things like this lol!

Kerri