[nfb-talk] Bard

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:42:08 UTC 2010

Can you buy a commercial player for the books from bard? I have 2 cassette
book players in addition to the one the library sent me. But I don't have
any way to play a book downloaded from the bard site except on the player
they sent me.

I would think that the newer braille notetakers will be able to play books
from bard. I own a Pac Mate and it can recognize a book downloaded from bard
but it cannot play it.