[nfb-talk] Bard

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 17:26:31 UTC 2010

    Hi John,

There are a number of players which NLS recognizes.  These are mainly
portable players.  They include the Victor Reader Stream, by Humanware, Book
Sense By GW Micro, Plextalk Pocket by IRTI, Book Port Plus by APH.  The only
notetakers which play NLS books are the Icon by Level Star and the Braille
Plus by APH.  Those two machines are basically the same.  There is one other
player but can't recall the name of it at this time.

Jim