[nfb-talk] 2010 NFB convention agenda in DAISY format

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:36:28 UTC 2010

Last I checked, the DAISY Pipeline required a whole book to explain
how to install it correctly, let alone do something useful with it,
and I haven't gotten around to reinstalling it since I last upgraded
my OS.  It may well be able to save DAISY in an ePub container
nowadays, since the latest ePub standards permit doing so.

I did discover that DTBook-based ePub documents don't actually work
in most ePub readers.  In fact, the only thing I did get to open it
here was Sigil, which seems to have treated it as less than perfect
xhtml.  It generated correct (but not validating) xhtml output, which
does work with just about everything I've thrown at it, however.  I
can see now exactly why my own attempt failed, at least.  *grin*

Cleaning that up will go quickly, so that's what I'll do.  I'll send
Greg the resulting file.

Joseph