[nfb-talk] of mouths and gift horses

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 7 15:56:59 UTC 2010

At last year's National in Detroit we who had preregistered were given NFB tote bags. I understand they were made by an individual who hoped to sell more later. I am wondering what other recipients thought of the bags. I wanted to use mine when selling candy or raffle tickets, but in the first few days after getting home one end of one handle broke. Eventually the other end came off, and part of the hem of the bag tore. I did not abuse the bag by loading too much weight. The sewing seemed flawed, and one handle had defective cloth with a cut almost there it at one end. Did other Federationists have similar bad luck?

Ed Meskys