[nfb-talk] blios

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu May 27 14:15:24 UTC 2010

Quite a while ago NFB and Kurzweil announced upcoming freeware, something like that on Kindle, etc., which would put downloaded books onto palm sized computers, and would allow sighted and blind readers to access them on screen or by audio. We have not heard any more about this "blios." (spelling?). My sighted wife and I are waiting to buy a small notebook computer which we could both use. Is there any word about when we can download and use this? We are waiting to buy a notebook as soon as we can download it, and know which notebooks it will work on.
Ed Meskys