[nfb-talk] Update on Ray McGeorge

David W Bundy Bundy at pobox.com
Fri May 28 11:50:07 UTC 2010

David W Bundy
bundy at pobox.com
Sent from my mobile phone

-original message-
Subject: [nfb-talk] Update on Ray McGeorge
From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com> (by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Date: 05/28/2010 3:08 AM

Greetings Friends:

I visited with Ray and Diane in the hospital
today.  In short, there is no significant
change.  Ray remains stable with one step forward
occurring yesterday afternoon.  Ray was off the
respirator for about two hours in the
afternoon.  They are attempting to gradually
remove him from the vent and see how well he can
maintain his own breathing.  He remains
unconscious except that he does seem to recognize
us by gripping our hands when we hold his and
some time turning his head towards our
voices.  These are tiny steps but  steps in the
right direction.  The other good thing is that he
has not suffered any further set backs since early last week.

Again, Diane expresses her heart felt gratitude
for all your prayers and thoughts.  She needs
them just as much as ever.  Many of you have
responded to my posts and I thank you for your
difficult for me to respond to each and every one
of you.  Please know we appreciate very much your
messages and I pass them onto Diane and I tell
Ray that many, many folks across the country are
thinking of and praying for him.
With warm regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
<http://www.labarrelaw.com>www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the designated recipient, you may not
read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If
you received this message in error, please notify
the sender at 303) 504-5979 or
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This
message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.