[nfb-talk] Traffic Signals was [john at johnheim.com: unethical personal attacks]

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 30 03:20:37 UTC 2010

John:

Do we categorically know that APS's "save lives."  While I haven't
read all the links you have provided, I have read some and haven't
yet read anything that indicates that APS's save lives.  That doesn't
mean they are bad, or I am against them -- there is one half a block
away from where I work, and I use it.  However, I personally would
not have made any effort to have it installed there.D

ave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920