[nfb-talk] Explanation of traffic lights and pedestrian signals

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun May 30 14:45:40 UTC 2010

With respect, David, "help" and John Heim just is not going to
happen.  He is not open to any opinion but his own, as evidenced by
his tendency to discount or ignore any evidence presented in
opposition to his viewpoint, usually using loaded terms such as
"illogical", "wrong-headed".

When combined with the pattern of his threads, easily seen by looking
at posts by author in our mailing list archives, each of his posts
begins with the assertion that the NFB position is ridiculous,
followed by a straw man explanation of that position, and an attempt
to stir up the NFB against itself.

How many more years of this crap are you going to allow him to post?
It's not helpful.  It's not educational.  It's not giving otherwise
dead lists some activity.  It is a disruption, and it happens on a
pretty frequent basis.  Has been so for years now.

It's starting to drive people away from the lists.

How long does it continue?

Joseph