[nfb-talk] Fw: Penn State - NFB Files complaint against

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 15 22:53:52 UTC 2010

That would still be to the education factor.  Whatever made them do it, I
think it is really cool they did.  I'm thinking seriously of taking
advantage of it.

It would also seem to me that with tightening budgets, state agencies who
buy computers and such for their clients are going to have to look more at
Apple.  It doesn't take long for real savings to start adding up if the
speech is already there, versus buying a computer and then still paying Jaws
or Window-eyes or someone another $1200 or so to make the thing talk to you.
I believe it will be interesting to watch this in the future.

Loren