[nfb-talk] Accessible TV

Michael Bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:42:23 UTC 2010

Thanks Ray.  I'll check into this.
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 2:34 PM
To: NFB Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Accessible TV

Can you get AT&T U-verse where you are?  IF you can, you'll enjoy the
ability as a blind person to program your DVr via the internet and the
remote control also.  You can very easily access the SAP channel of all the
national stations; and, if your local stations offer it.  The Phone service
is very internet based.  By this, I mean that many of the screening lists
cannot be programed via the telephone itself; but, the internet pages where
you do this are very accessible.  There you go.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray