[nfb-talk] Yahoo toolbar questions

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 14:35:14 UTC 2010

Good morning list.

I'm running Jaws 12 with Windows 7 and I have some questions about Yahoo
toolbars.

>From time to time I get a prompt when I'm in Internet Explorer asking me to
upgrade to the latest Yahoo toolbar version.

First, How do I find out if I have one of these on my computer in the first
place?  Since I don't see a pressing need to have a Yahoo toolbar, how do I
get rid of it if I do?  How do I get rid of this dialogue so it won't bug me
any more?  Merely closing it leaves me at the Yahoo site where I don't
necessarily want to be.

Thanks for any input.

Bill Outman