[nfb-talk] Yahoo toolbar questions

Mike Lickiss mlickiss at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 01:50:59 UTC 2010

I'm still using XP but I know someone using Windows 7 with JAWS and he told
me about one of the big new changes with windows 7. From the desktop, you
can easily access a search dialogue box where you type what you are looking
for, in this instance, you would type "control panel", or even "add/remove
programs", and a list will form giving you choices and you choose the one
you want and press enter. This same feature is now being used by JAWS in the
new settings center as a quick way to locate specific settings if you are
not sure where it is. Check it out in the what's new information. Good luck.