[nfb-talk] Blind Man Asked To Give Up Cane On AA Flight

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Oct 20 14:17:26 UTC 2010

Why am I not surprised that it was American?

It's the '80's all over again.

Apparently, someone isn't familiar with the Air Carrier Access Act. There's no reason he should have given up his cane, none at all. This makes me angry. If we hear the "safety concern" thing one more time. ...
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY