[nfb-talk] FW: [SCCCB] FW: [Missouri Chat] Transportation complaint

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 23 19:19:42 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I hate to disappoint you, but the airlines, at least on board the aircraft,
do not have to follow the ADA .  They are covered under the FAA Air Carriers
Safety Act and are exempt from most all ADA regs on board the plane.
Otherwise, all of the planes would have to have wheelchair accessible
restrooms, wider aisles and such.
If you have a complaint, you file it with the airline and the Federal Office
of the FAA.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.
Past Chair of the ADA Advisory Board Palm Beach County Florida.
Palm Tran Service Board
MPO Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board.
South Florida Regional Transit Authority/ Tri-Rail