[nfb-talk] [Vrstream] Fw: [fcb-l] FW: [acb-l] Stevie Wonder to UN: Ease Copyrights for theBlind

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 14:47:37 UTC 2010

I have a problem with his phrase, "live in the dark.  What a picture of blindness.  Yes, we need access to books; but, at this price?  What can one expect from folks who think there's no day or night for the blind?  I must protest!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: