[nfb-talk] Braille dishware

Anna McClure amcclure at envisionamerica.com
Tue Apr 5 16:31:35 UTC 2011

Fish's Eddy, a kitchen wares store in NYC has a  new Brailled platter.
Around the edge it reads in Braille: The sighted will never know; to touch
words and have them touch you back. The saying is also in print on the back.

The site says:  "Words to Live By" was the subject of our annual Design
Competition at Pratt Institute. We chose this beautiful Braille pattern with
it's translation on the back designed by Roxanne Philipps. It's a design
with "feeling" and one of the most expressive patterns in the store!

http://www.fishseddy.com/browse.cfm/4,3225.html

Anna McClure

cid:031294115 at 26022010-1C3E

Marketing & Industry