[nfb-talk] Captcha, (I've had enough!)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Apr 14 03:32:34 UTC 2011

I have a question for those of you, that serf the Web, using note takers.
Will the refreshable Braille displays let you read captcha?
I'm just wondering.
I think, the only solution for my problem, will be to purchase a
refreshabel Braille display.
None of the sighted members of my family will help me.
They have lives, to.
Thanks for your help.
Blessings, Joshua