[nfb-talk] [Reader-users] Reading display on my HP printer

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 15:43:04 UTC 2011

Dear Bill,

Try to use your KNFB Reader a few times.  I do not have that model printer,
but I have successfully used my reader to read the LCD read outs on a number
of devices including my lap top.
I sometimes had to take the picture at a slight angle or turn the flash off
as the flash bounce would wipe out the LCD with glare.
I have even managed to get candy out out of a vending machine a couple of
times, but not every time.

Good Luck.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.