[nfb-talk] (no subject)

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 03:09:09 UTC 2011

Bryan,

I would actually participate in research if something I can do can
help prevent people from losing vision.  Losing vision or any other
part of who you are isn't something anyone should have to experience
if it can be avoided, and if I could save someone from that I would
be glad to do so.

But blindness is a part of who I am.  Why would someone want to take
that away from me any more than I would want to take something away
from them?

Joseph