[nfb-talk] Posting matters

S Baker srbaker12 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 04:34:58 UTC 2011

I agree 100% with your assertions and do not support any of the statements inferenced nor do I ever expect NFB to take a political position on anything other than Blind Rights.
My purpose for posting this was to show how ridiculous it was not to promote it. I had hoped that nfb_talk would address the phychology of people that take this position and post it. That is why in the Subject line I said "Going around" My intent is to promote discussion not effect a policy! If there are strict guidlines as to permitted subject matter and you are Not an open Forum for Talk, please let me know so that I can Post responsibly and be considerate of your purpose and guidelines. I found nothing on your website that offered any insight. I have an active mind that enjoys discussion and intelligent banter about all of life's issues.
Steve Baker

SRBaker