[nfb-talk] FW: {Disarmed} FW: A personal report from ChairmanGordon Gund

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:40:34 UTC 2011

Hi Gloria,

Who knows why he is here, maybe he doesn't understand why he is here!  I'm
certain he enjoys very much for whatever warpped reason the attention he is
getting!  As I stated before, use that delete key!  If everybody did this,
he could leave out of bordom!  As long as he's mentioned, he goes about his
warpped business!

Jim