[nfb-talk] FW: {Disarmed} FW: A personal report fromChairmanGordon Gund

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 00:49:15 UTC 2011

John,

Although I believe you are being mal-used by many on this list currently, I
would like to encourage you to study the history of the race problems in
this country during the past 70 years.  The email you posted below suggest
the blind do the same things that blacks were told to do during their fight
for full-integration.

Telling the blind they should do all those things for themselves requires
them to partake of separate goods and services.  Such goods and services are
never truly equal.  Whatever we ask for should be only what we truly need to
reach the same level field as all other citizens.

Please hold firm to your current efforts.  You have been well-restrained in
spite of sugnifigent provocation.

Thanks, William