[nfb-talk] please help

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Sat Apr 30 18:31:53 UTC 2011

Have a safe trip there and back.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Constance Canode
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:45
To: nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfb-talk] please help

Hello all,

I know I could probably get this info from the Monitor, but quite
frankly I don't have time to look because we are leaving for
Philadelphia tomorrow.  I have a friend who needs the hotel phone
number and address for the convention this summer, and if someone
could send it to me via email, off list would be fine, I would be
eternally grateful.  I am in the midst of finishing my packing and I
just don't have much time left.  Thanks a lot.

Constance Canode

satin-bearWsbcglobal.net